BARFLYS CLUB WHISKEYS/WHISKYS & RUMS
Barfly’s Club is the place where you can find, in addition to our hundreds of cocktails, a considerable number of fine spirits, 1200 whiskeys and hundreds of rum varieties. Canadian Whisky, Scotish Whisky, Single Malt Whisky, Bourbon Whiskey und auch Irish Whiskey …. by glas and if you want, more often 🙂
BARFLYS CLUB WHISKY BOTTLES
Rare Whisky-Bottles – new!
(sold only in bottles)
Most of our offered, rare whisky-bottles are not produced anymore. Gladly we store your rare Whisky professionally in our whisky-cabinet. Every time you want to take a sip from your bottle, we will take a note in our logbook. Enjoy your own, rare whisky in your favourite bar, the Club Barfly’s. A new and exclusive service!
Find some really rare bottles at BARFLY’S CLUB
- Bell’s – This preceded the Christmas series and is of a slightly narrower shape than later editions.
- Chivas Regal – It is an incredible 38 year old blended whisky, named for the Stone of Destiny – a block of red sandstone used in the coronations of the monarchs of Scotland.
- J&B – limited edition, replica bottle of wine flask of 1749
- John Begg – Discontinued from the 1970’s sweet grain, cereal and honey
RARE SINGLE MALT WHISKYS
- Macallan – powerful version of Macallan 10 y, long fruity finish
- North British – pure grain scotch matured in oak for 25 years, only 1.300 bottles
- Port Ellen – Distilled in 1979 with a limited release of 2.988 bottles. This is the oldest ever official released Port Ellen
- Rosebank – Limited Edition from the closed distillery Rosebank
- Royal Brackla – Old and rare Highland malt from Royal Brackla bottle for Flora & Fauna
- Royal Lochnagar – A thick, warming select reserve dram from the Highland distillery
- Strathisla – very rare vintage
- Tullibardine – Limited edition of 1.800 bottles, we can offer Bottle No 663 and 666
AMERICAN WHISKEY BOTTLES
- Van Winkle Special Reserve – It was aged for 12 years, received a Gold medal at the 2008 International Wine and Spirit Competition. Soft with gentle spices, charcoal, cinnamon bark, hints of cold coffee and honey
- Walker’s Deluxe – This was bottled at 6 years of age in, we estimate, the 1980s.
- W.L. Weller Centennial 10y – intensely complex with a long and sophisticated finish produced at Buffalo Trace, wheated bourbon, discontinued
- W.L. Weller – 12y wheated bourbon with fresh fruit notes
- White Bison – McCormick Rare bourbon in a beautiful decanter
- Wild Turkey 1855 Reserve – Limited edition Strong, orange, tobacco
- Wild Turkey – Early 90s “Beyond Duplication” bottles with a gold foil label